Monday, October 20, 2008

Today is My Birthday! I'm 27 Years Young! It was Also My Brother's Birthday! Happy Birthday Shaun!

Today was both my birthday and Shaun's. He was born exactly one year before me. A year later, at his first birthday, I wanted out-for the cake of course-and at lunchtime, I was welcomed into the world. Ever since, my brother and I have been celebrating our birthdays together! Twice the kids at our parties, twice the fun, twice the games, twice the goodies, and you know...twice the cake!! One day soon, Shaun and I will celebrate our birthdays together...he's in Orlando with the rest of the family...but hopefully, they will all make their way to Tennessee!!

On another note, Dean turned 28 on October 5. He got some hunting gear and a chocolate delight birthday dessert! Unexpectedly, Dean decorated a cake for me tonight...it was really sweet-even the trick candles! :) Along with the cake came a really nice Fossil watch.

To Bobby & Betty-thank you so much for my birthday gift! I loved the card too...and two weeks ago, I did not realize you gave us that lamp-the one I love-thank you thank you thank you! :) We've also put a fresh flower in the tiny bud vase!!

No comments: