Saturday, July 19, 2008

Oh My Gosh-I'm Getting Married!

I would have to say that I definitely have a good bit of the wedding planning done...well, that is I've decided on a ton of things, but I have to book everything.
My 'to-do' list this coming week:
Book Venue
Book Photographer
Book Music
Yeah, no big deal, just book everything...haha

I'd like to think about what I HAVE done though...
1. Chosen attendants (check)
2. Picked bridesmaid dresses (check)
3. Bought wedding gown (double check)
4. Picked flowers/reception decor (check)
oh...I need to talk to my florist, Kellie (but she's about to have a baby, so it will have to wait)
5. Chosen tie/vest for my husband to-be (check)
6. Chosen favors (check)
7. Picked out bouquet flowers/colors (check)
8. Found awesome shoes!!! (I think my bridesmaids are going to wear the same ones:)
9. Oh, and Dean and I picked a date: May 16, 2009
Mark it in your calendars!!!

Don't worry, I will keep everyone updated on what's going on!

Your 'to-do' list is as follows:
Go to your planner/calendar/little black book....(do it right now.....)
(are you there yet?)
And mark down that Ivey and Dean are getting married on Sat, May 16, 2009.
It's going to be at the Tunica River Park in Tunica, MS just 17 miles South of Memphis.

More details to come...

No comments: