Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Perfect After-Tan Game-Barbie Cash Register!




Okay, so I went over to Rell's house earlier today and she spray tanned me with the Infinity Sun Tanner! It is so awesome! I will have to post a tan picture of me later, but go to www.celebritysun.blogspot.com and check it all out!!! It looks so natural, and I got tons of compliments later that evening at work! I will definitely keep getting sprayed-I love it! Go now and read all about it, and then call her so she can tan you too! Save your skin and look great! Did I mention that I love it!


While I was getting sprayed, Noah said, "You look so dark...and when I get older I am gonna get sprayed dark too!" It was so sweet. (he's only 3) We then proceeded to play my favorite game/toy-Barbie Cash Register! Here's a few pictures of Noah charging my Barbie credit card and then showing me how to sign my name! Ha Ha!

No comments: